Available positions at
Habitat for Humanity of Central Lane
Full time Americorps Service Position!
Construction Crew Leader
Habitat for Humanity of Central Lane is looking for a Construction Crew Leader to lead volunteers in the construction of new homes and repairs and ensuring a safe and enjoyable volunteer experience. During the year of service, the member will gain insight into working with a nonprofit organization through hands-on experience in leadership and community development. No construction experience required. Applications will be accepted until this position is filled. Service term begins November 2022.
To apply, submit a completed application here:
AmeriCorps is a national service program that provides thousands of Americans of all ages and backgrounds an opportunity to meet critical community needs. Through full-time service opportunities in Eugene, Habitat AmeriCorps members can serve in leadership roles on active build sites or in our local Habitat office engaging our community.
Members serve a 10.5 month term of service and in exchange for their service receive a monthly living stipend. After completing the program members are awarded $6,495 Education Award that can be used to pay back eligible student loans or help pay for eligible future education. Habitat for Humanity assists members with the housing cost burden and provides opportunities for numerous other means of professional and personal development.
Benefits of Service
Benefits of Service:
- Living allowance $17,000 for approximately 10 ½ months of service.
- Segal Education Award of $6,495, upon successful completion of service.
- Health care benefits and enrollment in Employee Assistance Plan.
- Personal and medical leave — approximately 10 days total.
- Possible forbearance or deferment of qualified student loans.
- Child care benefits, if you qualify.
- Worker’s compensation insurance.
- In addition to the AmeriCorps living allowance and education award, we also provide a rental stipend of $250 paid directly to the landlord. Members receive training and networking opportunities, and will join a supportive staff of motivated professionals who are excited to share their experience and knowledge.
To apply: Search HFH of Central Lane at habitat.org/americorps. Applications will be accepted until this AmeriCorps position is filled. Service term begins in November 2022.
Habitat for Humanity of Central Lane is an equal opportunity employer.
Volunteer and Program Coordinator
Host Site Manager
(541)741-1707 ext 107